Thursday, September 16, 2010

SUNDAY (9/19) - AWESOME HAPPENINGS!



First off - All day on Sunday (FOR $2.00) you can come over to SB2 and make Sample Boards of all the cool products listed below. Each board is $2.00 (Cash please) and this donation actually goes to our local VEAP!

Distress Inks
Stickles
Ranger Adirondack Paint Dabbers
Distress Stickles
Memento Inks

I am putting my sample boards in a 3-ring binder. These are awesome to have!! I can pull the sample board out and look at the colors quickly and easily versus sorting through my craft drawers looking for just the right color of something!

**THEN**
We have Nonnie's spectacular Alcohol Inks w/A Twist of Autumn Class from 12pm-2pm ($25). THESE ARE JUST FABULOUS!!! My name was first on the list for this class! WOW!!!! The samples say it all!!!!!!

**RIGHT AFTER THAT**
We have a new instructor, Rhonda, who is just not quite ready to let summer go and has created 4 wonderful cards that include a googly-eyed owl, kite, pinwheel and a sun. These cards would be perfect for anyone...even that hard to find a card for, male in your life. All of these were so cute I had to sign myself up for this class too!!!! 3pm-5pm ($25)

No comments:

Post a Comment